Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day











The kids helped me make some heart cookies today. It was messy, but it was worth it. We had a lot of fun. I think their favorite part was eating the final product. It sure made me appreciate all the hard work Mom put in each Valentine holiday to make large batches of these sugar cookies for us to take to school! She's a champ!

2 comments:

Jana said...

Alyvia just woke up and I told her that Cole brought her a cookie. She loved it! She said, "That was so sweet of him!" while batting her eye lashes. It was pretty cute! She wants to return the favor! Thanks Shanna!

The Johnson's said...

Shanna,
Hey it's Megan Johnson, a friend of Bart's from Ricks. I found you on Seth's blog and was so excited! I think we met at Traci's wedding a few years ago. Anyway, tell Bart he looks very grown up (but I am not buying it for a second( and that I am glad to see you all doing so well.