

Sadie started potty training on Monday. It's been quite the week. Monday was a nightmare that we won't talk about, but every day has been lots better. She loves flushing the toilet and putting her big girl underwear back on. She gets to pick a sticker each time she goes potty and put it on a chart. I thought these pictures were really sweet. Cole has been a huge cheerleader for Sadie this week. She wanted someone to read to her this morning while she went potty...Cole volunteered and they had a great time. Then, he got down with her to watch her pick out her sticker. They both clapped and cheered after she put the sticker on the chart. We are so proud of Sadie and her accomplishments this week! As of Wednesday morning, she has had no accidents! She is our big girl!
5 comments:
Way to go Shanna! You are awesome. I hope I can learn a few lessons on how to raise such good kids :)
WOW Congratulations! I'm so not ready for that stage ha ha But hearing success stories like yours makes me feel a little better about it all. Good job Sadie!
Okay,
I will need some good "Sadie pointers"
Good job mom!
Hey! This is the first time that I have seen your blog and you have had it since January? I am so glad that you do have it! You guys are awesome! We miss you like crazy! Sadie is so big. I might wait an extra month before starting Sam on the potty. She just isn't that interested. I have to get her to sleep in the big girl bed, first! We will see!
Way to go Shanna (oh and Sadie too)
Post a Comment