



Sadie had a super birthday. She loved opening presents and really loved her cake...especially eating all the candy off of it. I'm attaching a couple of pictures and then will eventually have a slide show (when I figure out how to do that) showing the rest. Her favorite presents were a Dora back pack and her pink purses. She's been wearing them nonstop since Thursday. I was pretty excited about how the cake turned out...since it was my first coconut cut out cake. If it's possible, it made me appreciate my Mom even more....making 10 of those a year for us kids couldn't have been easy!
5 comments:
Hey Shanna!
I love your blog! You are such a great family!
-Emily Hamilton
you should be really proud of yourself! That cake looks awesome! Happy Birthday Sadie!
Look like you got some spam...
I don't suppose you know anyone named BABMI.
What a cutie pie! I think I know what we want to get my Sadie for her 2nd birthday--seeing how she tried to leave your house with your Sadie's purse!
Keep the fun pictures coming!
Post a Comment