Shanna, We love looking at you family. It is so fun to see all the pictures and see what your up to. The boys love looking at their bodies. I loved Sadie's tea party--you get dolls lined up on your couch, I get cars. I'm glad things are well, and hope the house hunt is enjoyable. love the Randalls
Bart and I met on a blind date, married in the Idaho Falls Temple and have been blessed with five amazing children. We are currently living back East and really enjoying our time here!
3 comments:
Shanna,
We love looking at you family. It is so fun to see all the pictures and see what your up to. The boys love looking at their bodies. I loved Sadie's tea party--you get dolls lined up on your couch, I get cars. I'm glad things are well, and hope the house hunt is enjoyable.
love the Randalls
The tea party looks like so much fun! You have the cutest kids.
Post a Comment