Cole and Sadie enjoying their ice cream!
Grandpa and Grandma R with Jayda at the park.
Cole loving the zip line!
Sadie always loves the slides...exploring every possible way to go down.
Our little sunshine....showing off every delicious roll!
Grandpa and Grandma R with Jayda at the park.
Cole loving the zip line!
Sadie always loves the slides...exploring every possible way to go down.
Our little sunshine....showing off every delicious roll!
7 comments:
Looks like Jayda needs to be fitted for her first bra. What a chunky baby!! I love it.
You do so many fun things with your kids, I love looking at your blog and wishing I were one of them...
Just kidding! How is your new ward?
I love the rolls! How sad was I to come back to VA after 3 months, have the wards split and not have the Stratton's in our ward? Bummer! I guess I'll have to check up on your blog more often.
wow. your kids are getting so big! looks like you guys had a great time.
ash
How great for you to see your parents...I was just thinking of your mom the other day, hoping all was well with her. Questions answered! Looks like you've all had a great summer, love those pictures!
that is the cutest baby picture EVER! I love it!
Yeah, missionary grandparents. I keep telling my grandma to go, I could use some blessing.
And does Jada ever NOT smile. What a cutie!
Post a Comment