Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mush and Ice Cream

On Sunday, I decided to break down and give mush to Jayda. Why pay for food when she is doing great on free milk?! Anyway, she totally loved the mush...wanting more and more. I was pretty happy about that. We were having some ice cream for Sunday dinner dessert and decided to give her a couple of tiny bites. BIG mistake. Although she really loved the icecream, it made her break out in a rash (all over her face and lots of her body) and made her sick enough to throw up all over the bed. Poor baby. Cole had the same reaction when we gave him a bite of ice cream when he was so little. You think we would've already learned that lesson.




The look after the first bite of ice cream.

1 comment:

Emily Hamilton said...

I love her face when she tastes the ice cream...so cute!