We went to Cox Farms last Friday. We had the best time! The weather was simply gorgeous. We had jackets on at first, but by the afternoon, we were wishing for short sleeves. The kids absolutely loved all the slides, the hay ride, the farm animals and running around with Dad. It was such a great day spent as a family.
Sadie's hair is getting so long! I was just thinking about the apple cider from Cox Farms the other day while we were raking leaves - yum! Wish I was there :)
Bart and I met on a blind date, married in the Idaho Falls Temple and have been blessed with five amazing children. We are currently living back East and really enjoying our time here!
1 comment:
Sadie's hair is getting so long! I was just thinking about the apple cider from Cox Farms the other day while we were raking leaves - yum! Wish I was there :)
Post a Comment