We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend with my parents. Cole and Sadie made a paper chain to count down the artival of Grandma and Grandpa. This was their last trip to visit us before they head west at the end of their mission in a couple of weeks. We have LOVED having them so close to us. It has given us, especially the children, a chance to build a very strong, forever relationship with them. We love you, Grandpa and Grandma!


2 comments:
It's so wonderful to have family for the Holidays.
I've been meaning to call you. I decided against potty training right now. I don't think I, or he is ready. So, I've got your book and need to return it.
I was so excited to get your Christmas card today so I have your address! I was going to call you this week to get it. I'm also excited to see that you have a blog!! Ron & I have been talking about how we need to make a trip down to see you guys. Maybe after the holidays... (This is Annette, Bart's cousin by the way!)
Post a Comment