Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Enjoying Christmas Presents

Jayda LOVES her new activity cube

Sadie LOVES playing her guitar and singing

Cole LOVES building new towers for the marbles to roll down

4 comments:

gaskills said...

I just can't get over how much the kids have changed in the short time since we left!! Jayda and Sadie are sooo beautiful and Cole so sweet and big. Wow! Miss you tons...
Sorry about the vomit "incident" - glad I wasn't there to help with the clean-up ;)

THE NORRIS FAMILY said...

Shanna! Your three cuddly kids are so grown up! They look so cute in their pictures! Can it really be since summer that we saw you??? Oh how awful. Let's get together very soon! Lexi's been missing playing with her friends Cole and Sadie, and I've been missing my friend Shanna too!

Emily Hamilton said...

What a fun Christmas! Glad you were able to spend it with family. Little Jayda is growing up so fast. What cute kids.

Kristie K. said...

Garren got a marble run too, and he loves it.

I don't know why your blog wasn't popping up when you guys had new posts....Grady needs to fix it. I have been missing you guys....