Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Change....

...It's constant, but not my favorite. Especially when it comes to computers. I like getting on the computer and doing whatever I need to. We got a Mac last week and now I can't do anything that I want to do. I haven't ever worked on one before and it's driving me nuts! Bart is trying to figure out how to do things on it and then teach me. So, I have new pictures to post and don't quite know how to do it yet!

We enjoyed lots of snow yesterday. Bart's meetings were canceled, so he got to stay home and play outside with the kids. They were in heaven...trying out the new sled, throwing snowballs and playing with Dad in the snow.

Cole was in our Primary Talent Show Saturday night. He displayed some art and also decided he wanted to "wack" the baseball. So, Bart threw the balls to Cole and Cole "wacked" them. Anyone who knows Cole, knows he can hit the ball very hard. After the first smack, the audience was awake and ready for the next pitch. Yes, we used soft baseballs and a soft bat. It was fun to watch! Cole did great. The other talent during the night was a riot. What a great tradition this ward has in doing this talent show every year!

1 comment:

J said...

Shanna, we love our Mac. You will love it to, I promise. iPhoto is the coolest program ever!! But don't ask me how to "do anything" on the computer, Steve does it all.