Monday, May 18, 2009

Air Show

Bart and Cole went to the air show at Andrews Air Force Base on Saturday. They had gone last year and loved it. This year was just as fabulous. Cole was in heaven having his "guy time" with Daddy!








4 comments:

Brad said...

Those pictures are awesome! What a fun Dad and Son Day!

RBell said...

Cole looks so big!! I love how he has his sunglasses on the visor of his hat. :)

Annette said...

Thanks for the invite! I just realized that you probably have our old cell phone numbers. We got new numbers in October. We would love to come see you!! We have actually talked about it several times. Maybe we can arrange something this summer or early fall. We are going to Utah for three weeks in July so we'll have to give you a call after we get back and see what we can work out. I have the phone number Bart gave me when we saw you in Utah. Is that still your number?!

Annette said...

P.S. I'll give you our new numbers if I can get your email address. Mine is ronaldannette@gmail.com. Thanks!