We've had a great week with Bart's family. The weather has been chilly, so we've done alot inside...riding the carousel, watching the 3D movie "Up", which was super cute, enjoying the train playland at the mall and tonight we went fishing. Cole, with Grandpa's help, caught his first fish! He was SO excited! Cole held it for a picture, until it started squirming and then the fish ended up on the ground. When we got home, Cole watched Grandpa "clean" the fish. When Grandpa asked Cole if he wanted to help, Cole said "Sure, I'll help wash the fish." What he didn't know what that "washing" the fish was only part of what "cleaning" entailed. Cole was suprised to see all the insides of the fish and he actually thought it was pretty cool. He is all boy!
While in Missoula, Bart, Cole and I got to hike up to the "M" on the mountain. It is a switchback trail that goes straight up in the air 300 ft. Cole was a trooper! He made it all the way to the top! It was such a gorgeous view. I hadn't been up there before, so I was happy that we were able to squeeze the hike in.
Cole and Sadie got their wish to return to the bowling alley. They both did a super job... maybe thanks to the bumpers that popped up on their turns. :) I have to brag that I beat Bart... that doesn't happen to often.
We love our Grandpa and Grandma Stratton! They take such good care of us when we go visit them!
Christmas in Puerto Rico
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment