On our way back from Sesame Place, we were thrilled to stop and see Bart's cousin, Annette and her family. They were wonderful to us! Their 3 girls instantly were friends with our kids and they especially took great care of Jayda. We went to a super fun park, with 2 very long slides, which Cole and Sadie loved...taking towels to slide down even faster. They also introduced us to water ice. If you were like me, I hadn't ever heard of this divine yumminess. It's like a combination of ice cream and a slurpee. Bart, Cole and Sadie got root beer and I got pina colada. Especially on the incredibly hot and humid day that Saturday was, the cold treat was super delicious. Bart mentioned if we had that stuff by us, we would be getting it every single day. I completely agree. Thanks Annette, Ron and girlies for a great visit! We can't wait for you to visit us!
The kids, minus Brinley

The awesome slides
2 comments:
Thanks again for stopping to see us! We had a great time. Hopefully we'll see you again soon!!
I love all your pictures. These will make the perfect wedding video photos someday. :) Loving Jayda's smiles! But my favorite was Bart doing the Hula with Sesame Street characters (smiling nonetheless). Priceless.
Post a Comment