Cole was nominated from his class by his teacher to be on the Wall of Character at his school. His picture gets to stay up for the month of October. Parent/Teacher Conference was yesterday and I couldn't help coming away a little teary eyed and proud. Cole is such a good boy with a very good heart. We are so proud of him and the strides that he has made since starting school. He loves school, his classmates, his teacher and even his homework. :) We are grateful to have him as a son!


3 comments:
Congratulations Cole! Our school in San Diego did something similar and I loved it. It makes the kids feel so good about themselves.
That is so nice. I can totally picture you all smiles with tears in your eyes!
Way to go Cole! We're so proud of you and how well you're doing at school! Keep it up! Love, Aunt Bekah & Uncle Matt
Post a Comment