The kids had fun dressing up this year. It was warm enough that they didn't have to wear a jacket, although it started to rain as they headed home. Policeman Cole The Kids Cinderella Sadie Snow White Jayda
Hey-your kids look great! Maybe some day I'll get to have some pretty princesses at my house, but for now I get to be excited about a snake, turtle, and chicken. Much love, Luke
Bart and I met on a blind date, married in the Idaho Falls Temple and have been blessed with five amazing children. We are currently living back East and really enjoying our time here!
10 comments:
Hey-your kids look great! Maybe some day I'll get to have some pretty princesses at my house, but for now I get to be excited about a snake, turtle, and chicken.
Much love,
Luke
The look so cute!
ADORABLE! We had a warm Halloween also - compared to usual, I mean. Must have had a warm front move over the East coast or something!
Your kids are so cute and getting so big. We are glad you have a blog and we can see your family. This is "mom" or in otherwords, Aunt Kay Lynne.
Very cute. Jayda is really growing up fast! Cole looks like a big kid now.
They are all adorable! Looks like fun.
Cutness! And the luxury of all three of them being able to walk! Outrageous!
so adorable...
I loved their costumes - they were so cute at the Halloween party!
Post a Comment