On Monday, Bart was snowed out of work and Cole was snowed out of school (they canceled the rest of the week of school). We made donuts and lots of snowflakes. Jayda colored alot while we worked at the snowflakes. It was so fun to spend another day together!
Everyone working hard

Cole's first snowflake

Sadie's snowflake

Bart decided to make a bird instead of a snowflake

Enjoying the donuts!
3 comments:
So fun! Thanks for the Christmas card also. It's beautiful. It was so fun to get it. And CONGRATULATIONS on expecting another baby!!! How fun! HURRAY! I hope you're feeling okay... Can't wait to see you in March! Love, Em
I love it when it snows TONS. Somehow it makes me all giddy. I imagine this winter is more like what you and Bart grew up with - not that lovely and mild SoCal winter! Although those are nice, too!
What a fun mom you are Shanna! I hope you guys are enjoying your 24 book countdown. You'll have to tell me about it. Let Bart and the kids know that we say "hi"!
Post a Comment