I just got back from the best weekend! I traveled to Boise to hook with my mom, 5 sisters-in-law and 4 sisters for our second "Sisters Weekend". How could you not have fun with all these wonderful women!? We treated ourselves to facials/massages, went to dinner twice, laughed, made bead watches, ate, laughed, made blankets and games for humanitarian aid, had a surprise baby shower (4 of us are expecting babies), ate, laughed, shopped, watched the Olympics, watched "New Moon", stayed up late every night and laughed even more. I'm already looking forward to our next one....
Enjoying dinner at the Cheesecake Factory

The four pregnant ladies after our baby shower

Making games

Making bead watches

Enjoying the chocolate fountain

Liz working on a blanket
5 comments:
I have a few friends who have sister weekends, too. It looks like a lot of fun!
Good for you! How fun! See you soon.
It looks like you had a blast! I've heard about those bead watches, I'll have to take a look at yours. Glad you had a fun time! You guys are such cute prenant girls. Fun that there will be 4 cousins the same age!
I was in Boise (Nampa) last weekend, too! Had we known! Looks like you gals had a great time! You're such a cute pregnant lady!
I'm jealous of your amazing family! Who is expecting besides you? Whose house were you at? Looks like a great time. Glad you got to do it.
Post a Comment