We had a couple other names that we had decided on, but once we saw the baby, she didn't match either name. So, Kelsey it is, with Jane as her middle (Jane is a family name on both sides)
We checked into the hospital at noon and Kelsey was born at 1:54pm. Because things were progressing so quickly, the Dr. gave me a spinal and an epideral... I loved both of them. :) Definitely the best delivery that I've participated in!! We are grateful that Kelsey is here safe and sound!
Kelsey

Super proud big brother!

Sisters!

Stratton kiddos!
16 comments:
Oh, my heart is melting! I love it. The pictures are beautiful. Did you know my youngest sister is named Kelsey? Kimi and I want to come visit as soon as we can without being a burden. I'll call you soon. Love, Em
Congratulations, Stratton family! Kelsey is a beautiful name, and definitely is a beautiful little baby. She fits in with the other 3 beautiful children of yours! I'm glad the delivery went so well...I can only pray for things to go so quickly when this one comes! We're so happy for you and your new addition!
Ahhh...she is so sweet! Congrats to all of you! What a beautiful family you have. We are so happy for you! Glad everything went well.
Congratulations you guys! She's adorable. I'm glad everything went well. Hope you get some rest!
Congrats! Glad everything went well.
Congrats Stratton's!!!
She is beautiful.. she sure looks like your crew, I love that!!
We'll have kids almost the exact ages and in the exact same order.
Yay! Big congrats to everyone - so nice to have her here! I love how she looks exactly like a certain 2-year-old. The 4 kids together is my fav picture - what a gorgeous happy crew. Thinking of you and will see you soon :) xoxo
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you! Kelsey is beautiful, just like her older siblings. Hope you are feeling well, if a bit tired. Looking forward to meeting her soon. :)
Congrats! So happy for you! The family is growing - beautiful! Happy things went so well for you!
Congratulations!! She is a cutie, and she's going to look just like her sisters, I think!
So so cute!! Congratulations! Looks like that 4 mile walk last week helped. :) Glad that you are all doing well. I can't wait to meet Kelsey!
Congratulations! She is adorable. It was fun seeing your cute family last weekend. It would be fun to see you and meet little Kelsey!
Congrats!!! she is gorgeous! hope you are doing well....
Congratulations!! She is beautiful. I'm so glad that your delivery went so well. Happy she is here. Love you guys!
AWWW!!! Are those tears in Cole's eyes? I am totally misty-eyed looking at how happy your kids are holding this perfect precious angel. CONGRATS!
Post a Comment