You have a darling baby. I can see a family stamp on her. She looks like the other kids. You guys do good work.Love, Kay Lynne
What a sweetie pie! I love her dark eyebrows and I just can't wait to hold her myself!
Enjoy these sleeping moments....They will be gone too fast!
I can't wait to get my hands on her and kiss those chubby little cheeks!
sweet angel baby!!
So beautiful! You sure do make cute kids!! I can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You have a darling baby. I can see a family stamp on her. She looks like the other kids. You guys do good work.
Love, Kay Lynne
What a sweetie pie! I love her dark eyebrows and I just can't wait to hold her myself!
Enjoy these sleeping moments....They will be gone too fast!
I can't wait to get my hands on her and kiss those chubby little cheeks!
sweet angel baby!!
So beautiful! You sure do make cute kids!! I can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment