We took the kids ice skating this morning for the first time. Bart went out with the kids and I watched with Kelsey. Jayda didn't like it at all and lasted one time around the rink. Sadie and Cole did great! At first, they were clinging to Bart and super unsteady. By the end of the hour and a half, they were skating on their own. Sadie liked it the best and went out again with Bart before we left. I wish I could've captured Bart's totally amazing wipe out. It makes me laugh out loud to think about it. :) He was a total trooper going out with the kids. Super Dad!! (Don't mind all the pictures taken through the glass...)
Cole skating with Dad

Cole taking a break

Sadie skating with Dad

Sadie smiling at Kelsey

Jayda skating with Dad

Jayda in her skates

Cole and Sadie at the beginning....

Cole and Sadie at the end...
No comments:
Post a Comment