Thursday, December 2, 2010

Night Out, Baby!!

Thanks to our awesome friend, Stacy, Bart and I had a rare night out Tuesday. We have been waiting a couple months to use our tickets to see Michael Buble!! We had fabulous seats (sitting next to a friendly guy who paid almost triple what we did, haha). It was an incredible concert! Michael (we are on first name basis) is an amazing singer and entertainer. His opening act was an acapella group called Naturally 7 and they were SO great! The following pictures aren't awesome, since they were taken with Bart's phone, but you get the drift.... a super wonderful evening! Thanks for the date, sweetie!



3 comments:

RBell said...

Aww...this looks like so much fun! You'll have to tell me more about it. I bet it was quite exhilarating to get out and be just the two of you!

Emily Hamilton said...

FUN! I love the picture of you two together. :)
We were totally there with you...such a great night.

Annette said...

Lucky!