Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pickin' Peaches

I went back and forth about going to pick peaches this year. My kitchen is still a disaster, so I knew I couldn't make anything from the peaches... but, in the end, decided it was worth the drive/hassle just to be able to eat all the fresh peaches we wanted and to continue the tradition with our kids. So, off we went to pick peaches and tomatoes (who doesn't love a tomato/miracle whip on white bread sandwich!). Our awesome friend, Maddie, came along for the fun and was a huge help! We had a great time, in spite of the heat and humidity. We ended the morning with some ice cream, which helped cool us off.
Cole letting Kelsey have a bite of his ice cream

Big bites of tomato!

Kelsey... enjoying her ride and her tomato

The kiddos

Cole helping Kelsey feed the goat

The whole gang! (you can't see the kids faces very well sticking out of the signs)

No comments: