Holy Cow! It is ALL flippin' awesome and gorgeous! I was having a hard time visualizing that each before and after picture were even taken of the same place because it's so different. I can't wait to hear how you love cooking in it! Yeah for surviving the madeness so you can enjoy the goodness! :)
Bart and I met on a blind date, married in the Idaho Falls Temple and have been blessed with five amazing children. We are currently living back East and really enjoying our time here!
6 comments:
Holy Cow! It is ALL flippin' awesome and gorgeous! I was having a hard time visualizing that each before and after picture were even taken of the same place because it's so different. I can't wait to hear how you love cooking in it! Yeah for surviving the madeness so you can enjoy the goodness! :)
Thanks for posting pictures! It is SO gorgeous. I bet now it was totally worth the 3-month headache. I can't believe how different it looks. Enjoy!
Love. Love. Love. It is gorgeous!
That is one sexy kitchen! I love it.
It looks AWESOME! Congrats I am sure you are going to love it!
Um, WOW!!!!!!! You must be in heaven! That is so great. I'm sure it was a tough 3 months, but look what you get to enjoy now! CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment