Tuesday, November 15, 2011

2nd Tooth Gone!

Our sweet Sadie has the smallest mouth and I am already wondering where all her permanent teeth are going to go. The experience she had losing her first tooth was not a good one. Her permanent tooth came in behind the one that hadn't fallen out yet. Bart ended up pulling the tooth out with pliers. For this second one...same thing. The tooth was coming in before the other one had fallen out. But, I told her to wiggle her baby tooth like crazy and maybe we could skip the pulling of the tooth. Sadie has been diligent about wiggling her tooth. Tonight, I brushed her teeth. When she spit in the sink there was blood. I expected it, since the tooth was so loose. She freaked, so I quickly rinsed the sink. She asked me to check her tooth one more time before she went to bed.... and it wasn't there! haha It totally went down the sink. Sadie started crying and I quickly assured her that we could write a note to the tooth fairy and she would still get a little something. We are glad tooth #2 is gone!

No comments: