Monday, November 28, 2011

Kelsey Jane

We hit a big milestone with Kelsey yesterday. It was her first day of nursery at church! Wa-hoo!! I've been counting down since she has been running me ragged during the last 2 hours of church for months now. Bart and I took her into nursery, put her down and she ran off without looking back. Bart and I looked at each other, turned around and quickly walked out. She did great! I think it was fun for both her and Jayda to have each other in there. They get to be together for a month until Jayda heads to Sunbeams Jan. 1. Kelsey is so happy and such fun! We love this girl!
Wearing Dad's hat

Riding the scooter before church

Wearing Cole's hat and gloves

She was trying to take off her shirt and it got stuck. She thought it was hilarious!

Cute Kelsey

No comments: