10 years ago, Bart and I were married in the Idaho Falls Temple. The events bringing us together are nothing short of miraculous. Now, here we are 10 years later... we have 4 kids and are loving our crazy life. Bart is such an awesome husband... I love how he works so hard for our family, I love how he makes me feel beautiful and loved, I love how he bathes the kids, changes diapers, helps clean, sacrifices so much so that I can stay home with the kids, cooks, is a worthy priesthood holder, and is such a great Dad, etc. I'm lucky to have him and I'm proud to be his wife. Here's to many more years! I love you!
1 comment:
Those pictures were SO much fun to look at! What a trip! You'll have to tell me more about it soon. Congrats on 10 years you two lovebirds! :)
Post a Comment