Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Let It Snow!!

Yesterday morning I checked the weather and it said that there was 30% chance of rain. Imagine my surprise when I looked out the window around 3pm and snow was starting to fall! I knew the kids would be super excited! They've been praying for weeks for snow to come. By the time I got them off the bus and homework started it was almost 4:30. I decided to climb into the attic and get all the snow gear out so they could go play! What if this is the only snow we get this winter and I made them stay inside?! I would be the meanest Mom ever! So, instead, I'm the greatest Mom ever (that's what my kids said)! :) Cole, Sadie and Jayda had the best time and played outside for quite awhile, even after it got dark....making snowmen, sledding down the neighbor's hill, throwing snowballs...these kinds of memories are the best! Homework can always be done later....



No comments: