Jayda has been counting down to her birthday for weeks! She was super excited to turn 4 and was especially happy that her special day fell on Easter this year. Jayda had a great day! She was sung to in Primary, loved her presents (especially her Sleeping Beauty doll), was excited to make pizza for dinner and couldn't wait to eat her princess cake and party cake ice cream. Jayda is such fun, always smiling and has been an enormous help the past couple of months. We love our sweet Jayda!
Hey Shana, Cute posts and pics. It's Birthday month for you guys :) Your kids are sooo cute! I didn't think it could happen, but I think they keep getting cuter!
Bart and I met on a blind date, married in the Idaho Falls Temple and have been blessed with five amazing children. We are currently living back East and really enjoying our time here!
1 comment:
Hey Shana,
Cute posts and pics. It's Birthday month for you guys :)
Your kids are sooo cute! I didn't think it could happen, but I think they keep getting cuter!
Post a Comment