Last week, Bart was gone for 6 days...including over a weekend. It was a long week. :) By Saturday, I knew that I needed to plan a couple of outings or we were all going to go crazy. So, we went to Krispy Kreme Donuts. The one in Alexandria was one of the first in the country. You can watch the whole process (from cutting out, rising, cooking and getting iced) through glass windows and the kids love it. Next, we hit the playland at Tyson's Corner. Always a fun stop, until there are too many kids and they start running into each other. We ended the day with early baths and a movie in the basement. I made egg carton lunches (you fill each space in the carton with something to eat), which absolutely thrilled the kids. I was pooped, but the kids were happy and that's what counts!
No comments:
Post a Comment