At the store yesterday, an older man came up to me and said he thought it was cute that I had sewed matching shirts for my girls. I informed him that I couldn't really sew, but also that I had bought the matching shirts for my two older girls when they were little. He scoffed...couldn't believe that I had FOUR kids!! I laughingly told him that I actually had 5. He snorted in disgust and walked off without a word. I went on my way, with a big smile on my face. Of course, I had to come home and take some pics of my cuties. I'm happy and grateful to be Mom to FIVE (gasp!) kids! :)
2 comments:
they look SO alike in these pics! Thanks for posting on your trip--looks like it was a blast :)
They are such dolls!!! That sad, sorry man has no idea what he's missing with a good-sized family!
Post a Comment