After 8 years, we finally did the U.S. Capitol Tour. It was amazing! Our tour guide was a little quirky, but knowledgable. We just took the three older kids and they loved it. So beautiful and it made me feel so patriotic!
How neat! I don't know how you're doing it: packing, showing your house, hosting visitors, having birthday's, and crossing things off your bucket list...all at the same time!!
Bart and I met on a blind date, married in the Idaho Falls Temple and have been blessed with five amazing children. We are currently living back East and really enjoying our time here!
2 comments:
This is one of my favorite things I've done in DC. So glad you got to do it!
How neat! I don't know how you're doing it: packing, showing your house, hosting visitors, having birthday's, and crossing things off your bucket list...all at the same time!!
Post a Comment