Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Beautiful Weather!




Yesterday we enjoy some gorgeous weather...almost getting into the 70's. We met some friends at the park and then 4 more friends came that we weren't expecting! It was so fun! Cole and Sadie loved having lots of kids to play with. Sadie loves going on the swings and her sweet friend, Alyvia, pushed her for awhile. She was in heaven! Cole was especially attracted to the sand box and had lots of other kids to play with in there. The jackets didn't last long and I actually got a little sunburn on my neck! I had some major spring fever!

2 comments:

Chris Dodge said...

Your kids are so very cute! I am glad I finally found your blog! I have been linking to a photo site you have but it is much better to read your blogs! I am glad you are doing well!

Tiffany J said...

Love days like that! Your kids are so cute! It's so nice that your ward has so many friends their age!