
Since Bart and I were the ultimate members of the "never have a mini van" club, it is funny that there is one sitting in our driveway. Yes, we are leasing a van, which we picked up on Saturday. It all came together very quickly. I had heard so many good things about the Honda Odessy and was leaning more towards getting that since the lease on our Highlander is up next month. It took some slick talking to even get Bart to go test drive some vans. We did last week and since there were some good deals for the end of the month, we ended up deciding to get one. Cole especially loves it and thinks it's really cool. Personally, since I'm always getting lost, the navigation system was a huge selling point for me!
5 comments:
I think I'm a part of that 'never have a mini van' club. I don't ever want one either but there sometimes comes a point in life where we don't always want what we get (I'm corny). I can imagine it's hard to go around with kids and not having a van. They are convenient and yours is nice. Your kids are so darn cute!
Hey Strattons! I saw your blog on Kristi Kerr's and thought I would come over and say hello! It was good to see you at Christmas time! I can't believe how tall and grown up your kids are getting! Feel free to visit our blog sometime...
stjenksfam.blogspot.com
see you
Yes! The Strattons have a blog! So good to see your family. Kids are so cute. Can't believe how big they are. Congrats on the minivan. Keep in touch.
Tyler and Karen
I am right there with you on that "no mini van club"...but we all do it for a few years. But the one thing I do like is not having to worry about the kids throwing open the doors and banging the car next to us. It is pretty sad though if we use the suburban and I have to remind them to actually close the doors. Mom can't just push a button and close them!! It is great to see your kids. Can you believe lexi and sadie are 2??? You can check out our blog if you want....rollinallenfamily.blogspot.com
Hey if you drive a van, drive a Honda, we do too. It was a hard transition for my husband too, but we are glad we did it. Some day we will have a cute car again maybe. It is so nice to see your family. We live near Jared and Dawn both, so I see them. Annette (Merrill)Jagielski
Post a Comment