Jayda keeps getting bigger and more fun. She is smiling quite a bit...it changes her whole face. She is such a cutie! She turned 6 weeks yesterday and gave me the best gift! She slept through the night..10pm-6am. She did it again last night! She's a champ and I'm loving it! I must give credit to the book "Baby Wise". It works wonders for getting our kids on schedules!
4 comments:
she has changed so much already!
Jealousy, thy name is Erin. Currently it is 5:17 am, and I am letting Joe "cry it out" as it were. He has never given me a gift such as that.
Good job tiny girl!
She has the biggest cutest eyes! I love her outfit by the way...so cute! I can't believe how much she has changed alrady since your first post about her!
Yeah! I am so excited, Grady finally connected our blogs, I have been going to Vanessa's to get to yours.
I can't believe how big your girl is getting, Greyson will be 4 weeks tomorrow, i can't believe it! We are glad you guys are going to move back someday, she is so cute, I am sure Greyson will want to take her to a dance :)
i'll check out that book when i get a moment. Thanks!
Post a Comment