Jayda had her two month appointment this week. I'll admit, I'm a pansey when it comes to my kids getting shots. Since Jayda had to have 4 shots, I made Bart come with me to hold her while it was happening and I got to hold her after it was over. :) She is doing great, weighing in at almost 13 lbs. We enjoy her so much in our home!
2 comments:
Shanna your kids are so cute! I just wanted to let you know our blog is havenzeke.blogspot.com That way we can keep up to date on what is going on with your family!
I don't like it either. I am dreading the pre-k shots! I try to get Grady to come with me.
Garren had one at his 3 year check up. I brought a cookie to give him, then Greyson got his, and Garren asked where his cookie was? I told him babies don't get cookies. He likes being big.
We love visiting your blog and seeing how your doing.
Post a Comment