We had a wonderful day yesterday. Jayda was blessed at church and she was surrounded by family and friends. Bart gave Jayda a beautiful blessing and she looked gorgeous in her dress. Bart's dad, Terry, flew out to be part of the festivities. The kids have had such a great time with him.
7 comments:
Such a beautiful family. I'm glad that all is well.
What a nice looking family! Jayda is so pretty, just like Sadie!
I love blessing days, Greyson was blessed that day too. Isn't wonderful we have the priesthood in our homes? Glad you got some great pictures. Happy blessing day!
What cute pictures! Jayda is so beautiful. You guys should have 20kids they are so dang cute!
Hey we are taking our blog private. Email me so I can invite you if I didn't already.
emwitters@gmail.com
Thanks!
Congratulations you guys! I love your hair! It's so cute! Your family is getting so big!
The blessing was so sweet and Jayda was so good! What a beautiful day :)
Post a Comment