Horse rides, 4 wheeler rides, making homemade popsicles, air hockey, eating homemade popsicles and getting super sticky (especially Jayda), gorgeous sunsets, ice cream from Reed's Dairy, picnic by the falls, feeding geese, lots of cousins, homemade ice cream, jumping on the trampoline, swinging, roasting miniature marshmellows around a fire, picking asparagus from a ditch bank, experiencing a "Titanic" exhibit at the museum, late night shopping without the kids, Sadie's first bee sting ("Mom, I tripped on the flower so the bee stung me!"), Cole singing his heart out to both verses of "Called to Serve" in Sacrament Meeting.
2 comments:
I am in serious withdrawl. I need some Shanna time. Shanda and Dart are just not cutting it anymore. Please come home. (Glad you've enjoyed your family but I have no charity left. I need my friend).
Oh Shan - I read about your plane ride and I just wanted to cry for you, (or with you). It sounds like all the fun with family made the horrible plane ride worth it :) Hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment