Thursday, October 15, 2009

Inside Playground

Cole didn't have school Monday, so we headed to one of our favorite indoor playgrounds. The kids had a ball. Jayda, as always, has no fear and climbed on everything.

Sadie sliding

Cole, a bit blurry, but having fun

Jayda on the turtle

Sadie and Jayda

Jayda

3 comments:

Tiffany J said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how grown up they all are! I love Jayda's smile!

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

Such cute, cute pictures! btw - Jada was so cute in nursery this week and seemed to really enjoy herself (I was in there for a while helping out). You should have seen her during music time - she was grinning from ear to ear! Sadie, as always, was the perfect big sister and really looked out for her!

Titus Fam said...

So glad to read all your updates! And I love Cat Stevens, did you know that? I'm going to have to put Peace Train on my play list.